Rehoboth, DE - Furnace & Air Conditioning Service, Repair & Maintenance Contractor

McTeer's Heating & Cooling, LLC. is proud to serve the Rehoboth community!

We are proud to be part of this community, serving your heating and air conditioning needs. Whether you need repair, replacement or a new installation of a furnace, air conditioner, heat pump or air filtration system, we get the job right the first time. Our certified technicians service all furnace and air conditioning make and models.

Please call us today at (302) 519-5749 to consult with our home comfort specialist.

About Rehoboth, DE - Happy to be your hometown Heating & Air Conditioning Contractor!

Rehoboth is a city on the Atlantic Ocean in the eastern Sussex County of Delaware. Its exact location is along the Delaware beaches. In the Cape Region surroundings, the coastal city of Rehoboth is one of the main cities of Delaware.

The city stretches over 1.6 square miles. It is home to 1,327 people, according to the latest census. There has been a slight decline in the population since 2000. The population density is 829.4 people per square kilometer. Over 98% of the population in this city consists of White, and the remaining 2% includes people from many races.

The city of Rehoboth experiences a humid sub-tropical climate. The summers are hot with an average temperature of 76 degrees. However, in winters the temperature can drop down to 40 degrees. Therefore, in this weather, it is recommended to enjoy as much as possible. People are advised to spend every bit of their tour on the beach. You can go for water sports and should know how to tackle the waves of the Rehoboth beach.

Every year, the Rehoboth district welcomes thousands of tourists. It is a very popular vacation destination, and the population increases to almost 25,000 during summers in the surrounding area. People visit this place as the water is quite clear. In the year 2011, the Rehoboth area was given a 5-star rating due to the quality of water. It is also ranked as the number one in this vicinity.

Once you are done with the beaches, head on to the food street just by the waters. You will get almost all types of cuisines. This is because people from many countries come here during their vacation. Therefore, with all this, you should plan a vacation next year to this place!